BurgerClosechevronBagSearchUser
  • 0
DECLÉOR Neroli Bigarade Comforting Body Milk 400ml
Désolé, ce produit n'est plus disponible.
This product used to be called 'Aroma Confort Moisturising Body Milk.

NEROLI BIGARADE Comforting Body Milk in 400ml is 99% natural-origin body moisturiser enriched with Vitamin E & Macadamia oil to hydrate your skin for 24 hours, while leaving it smooth, luminous and nourished.

This limited supersize edition, with its light creamy texture melts onto the skin upon application, providing a sensation of freshness. Non-sticky, it is quickly absorbed, leaving the skin softer and suppler. The skin is hydrated, nourished and more luminous. It feels soft and smoothed. After the holidays, the tan looks more radiant and more even.

Approved by beauty therapists, with proven clinical efficacy:
- HYDRATING: 86% of women found their skin was moisturised (self-assessment test on 73 women after 3 days)
- NOURISHING: 86% of women found their skin was nourished and softer (self-assessment test on 73 women after 3 days)
- AFTER-SUN: 80% of women found their skin was more hydrated and their tan more luminous after their holidays (self-assessment test on 73 women after 5-14 days of sun exposure)

NEROLI BIGARADE Comforting Body Milk combines Decléor’s hydration hero: Neroli essential oil, with Macadamia botanical oil & Vitamin E to hydrate the skin and protect it from free radicals. It can be used daily or after sun exposure. Suitable for all skin types.

PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - PROFESSIONAL FORMULATION - OPTIMAL TOLERANCE

99% NATURAL-ORIGIN FORMULA: the remaining 1% of ingredients ensures the texture and the preservation of the formula.

Conseils d'utilisation

Using a moistened cotton, delicately massage DECLÉOR Aroma Cleanse Cleansing Milk on the eyes, the neck and then the rest of the face with light circular motions.

Ingrédients

Aqua / Water, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Propanediol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil, Glycerin, Glycol Palmitate, Beheneth-25, Phenoxyethanol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Sodium Polyacrylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Beheneth-10, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-39, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil / Bitter Orange Flower Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L C189060/2).

+Offre

DECLÉOR The Discovery Collection - Free Gift

Worth 74,10 €, enjoy your FREE Collection, when you spend 96,90 € on DECLÉOR.*

A complete face and body routine with a selection of Decléor's therapists favourite products, to leave the skin feeling nourished, protected and firmed.

Your FREE collection will include:
- DECLÉOR Néroli Bigarade Facial Cleansing Milk 50ml
- DECLÉOR Antidote  serum 10ml
- DECLÉOR White Magnolia Cream Absolute 15ml
- DECLÉOR1000 Grain Body Exfoliator 50ml
- DECLÉOR Lavender Fine Bath And Shower Gel 50ml
- DECLÉOR Néroli Bigarade Comforting Body Milk 50ml

*One free gift per order. Valid until the 7th of March or whilst stock lasts. Your free gift will automatically add to the shopping bag page. Total at order summary must be 96,90 € or more worth of DECLÉOR products, after any Promotion Code, Brands You Love discount and before delivery charges are applied. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promotion and this offer is not applicable to previously made or pending purchases.

Shop this offer

+Offre

DECLÉOR Hydration On The Go - Free Gift

Hydrate, smooth and enhance your skin with the Hydration On The Go Set. Worth over 53,58 € yours FREE when you spend 142,50 € on DECLÉOR.*

A complete face and body routine with DECLÉOR therapists favourite hydrating products.

Your FREE set will include:
- DECLÉOR NÉROLI BIGARADE CLEANSING MOUSSE 50ml
- DECLÉOR NÉROLI BIGARADE SPF 15 BB CREAM MEDIUM 15ml
- DECLÉOR ROSE DAMASCENA BATH AND SHOWER GEL 50ml
- DECLÉOR NÉROLI BIGARADE COMFORTING BODY MILK 50ml

*One free gift per order. Valid until the 7h of March or whilst stock lasts. Your free gift will automatically add to the shopping bag page. Total at order summary must be 142,50 € or more worth of DECLÉOR products, after any Promotion Code, Brands You Love discount and before delivery charges are applied. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promotion and this offer is not applicable to previously made or pending purchases.

Shop this offer

Voir plus...

FEELUNIQUE utilise des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience; ils nous aident à vous montrer du contenu et des annonces pertinents. En fermant cette case, vous acceptez notre utilisation des cookies .